• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ravin R10 Crossbow Package

rangerman

Like new in box Ravin R10 crossbow package. Purchased new in September and only used in the yard to sight in. Shot 1.5" 3 shot group at 100 yards. Only shot approximately 15 times to sight in. Just don't have enough time to use it.
I can send more pics if needed.
Price - $1175

Attachments

• IMG_7951.jpeg
    IMG_7951.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_7952.jpeg
    IMG_7952.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 236
Price Drop - $1150
Crossbow, scope, and bolts are in absolute mint condition without a mark or blemish of any kind. This would make someone a great Christmas gift!

Where is the safety located on this bow as I am a left handed shooter? Is this a shipped price? Thank you.

The safety can be operated on either side making it truly ambidextrous. I can send pics of it if you'd like to see it. Price does not include shipping but I would be willing to split the shipping charges 50/50 with anyone who wants to purchase it. I also would be willing to meet anyone up to two hours away from my home.

Thank you. I will consider it. I have a perfectly good Bowtech 380 but have thought about a Ravin for a while.

You mention you would drive a bit to deliver, what part of the country do you hail from? I am currently in FL but will be in PA in a couple months.