• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rare ED Brown Damara 300 Win Mag ...PRICE REDUCTION

ghay

Up for sale is the greatest mountain rifle ever in my opinion. Ed built this rifle with the silky smooth , three position safety (Winchester Mod. 70 style controlled round feed) 704 action and bedded it to a McMillian Edge stock. It only weighs 6 1/2 Lbs but recoils very lightly due to the excellent muzzle break. It comes with a muzzle protector as well plus a set of Talley 30mm rings.

I bought it new, properly broke it in and it has truly been my favorite hunting rifle ever. It shoots 185g Berger's into cloverleafs all day. I will pass load info on to buyer. I have put nearly 400 moderately loaded rounds down this barrel and the entire rifle shows very little wear at all.

If I hadn't switched over to the Blaser system, this rifle would NEVER Leave my collection. For those who know, this gun is a rare find! I have pics and will be happy to forward to your E-mail or text.

Price:$3,900 shipped CONUS
Best to contact me at [email protected]
Thanks,

Last edited:
Up for sale is the greatest mountain rifle ever in my opinion. Ed built this rifle with the silky smooth , three position safety (Winchester Mod. 70 style controlled round feed) 704 action and bedded it to a McMillian Edge stock. It only weighs 6 1/2 Lbs but recoils very lightly due to the excellent muzzle break. It comes with a muzzle protector as well plus a set of Talley 30mm rings.

I bought it new, properly broke it in and it has truly been my favorite hunting rifle ever. It shoots 185g Berger's into cloverleafs all day. I will pass load info on to buyer. I have put nearly 400 moderately loaded rounds down this barrel and the entire rifle shows very little wear at all.

If I hadn't switched over to the Blaser system, this rifle would NEVER Leave my collection. For those who know, this gun is a rare find! I have pics and will be happy to forward to your E-mail or text.

Price:$4,000 shipped CONUS
Thanks,

Thanks,
I've received several requests and all have responded to all of them. I can't tell from your handle on this site if you are one of them, but am guessing from the looks of it that you are. Please contact me again if not..
Thanks,
Gary

Gary is a GREAT guy to deal with and his guns are as advertised. No surprises dealing with him. Quality of the guns he has are only exceeded by the quality of the seller.

Thanks Paul,
I know you're right about the guns, but that guy behind the trigger is still a work in progress;)

Thanks Paul,
I know you're right about the guns, but that guy behind the trigger is still a work in progress;)
I am REALLY wishing I had jumped on this one but as you know, everything happens for a reason. When I come out there this fall, if that thing is still sitting there (it won't be), please don't show it to me or I'll just have to write you a check on the spot and deal with the War Dept. when I get back home from New Mexico. Hmmmmmm

Not to worry Paul, should war break out I could do a package deal with a 300 Win Mag and several sessions of counseling for you and your bride. Just trying to help here:)

Not to worry Paul, should war break out I could do a package deal with a 300 Win Mag and several sessions of counseling for you and your bride. Just trying to help here:)
I've seen some of the beasts you've taken in Africa but I'd feel guilty pitting you against my wife. Oh wait a minute.."she's as sweet as an Angel" (I'm told - that's how I feel).

Somebody PLEASE buy this spectacular rifle. You'll be doing me and the OP a huge service.

Well, you know what they say about when Momma ain't happy and all that. We'll try not to mess with your marital equilibrium.

Make me an offer guys, you'll be amazed at the quality of this rifle and what a joy it is to shoot and carry! I might even be persuaded to trade for the right rifle or sporting clays shotgun (Browning, Beretta or Blaser).

Price:$4,000 shipped CONUS
Thanks,

Last edited:
Note:
I'll be out of the country from 9/6 through 9/17. I will try to check e-mails if possible. But if I'm unable to connect I will return all inquiries when I return.
Thanks,
Gary

Recent Posts