• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ** ED BROWN DAMARA 7mm REM MAG** 4 sale

SAKO75HUNTER

I dont want to do this but three mortgages and a ton of bills are making me do it...

This gun was purchased in 2008. Comes with Talley quick detatchable 1" rings and bases. Gun in coated in Ed Brown's GEN III coating. Model 704 Action, his newest. Small mark on underside of barrel other wise flawless. Comes with removable muzzle brake and cap. Jewell Trigger @ 2 pounds. Gun shoots 1/3-1/2" with Georgia Arms Factory loaded 140 grain nosler ballistic tips. You wont be disappointed. This is a $4100 gun new. I havent even shot a box of shells through it. Was planning on loading 140 NABs... My loss is your gain.

Some info: Ed Brown Products, Ed Brown Custom, rifles, 1911, parts
http://edbrown.com/htmlos.cgi/00875.1.349437262519188079

ED BROWN Web Site: A light weight hunting rifle, with an ultra lightweight graphite stock and special barrel contours specifically matched for balance. Graphite is extremely strong and rigid, making for an accurate light weight rifle. Many shooters get confused about choosing a light weight rifle. The lightest you can find certainly isn't "best". Balance is much more important than weight. We don't try to make a super lightweight rifle by compromising safety and accuracy, even though we are certainly capable of it. We feel you need a certain amount of weight, and particularly rigidity, to shoot a rifle accurately, and you need balance most of all. The Damara does not have a butchered action, or a weakened stock, both of which reduce rigidity and compromise safety. The design and weight of the Damara is perfectly positioned between too light and "heavier than necessary". We have found that muzzle brakes seem to enhance accuracy on the lighter weight barrels, which is why brakes are standard equipment on the Damara magnums. All Damara's are built with the following: * Ed Brown Custom controlled feed action with machined steel trigger guard and hinged floor plate. * Match grade, hand lapped and precision chambered Shilen barrel, stainless steel with black Gen III coating for superior rust protection. * Hand-bedded ultra light weight McMillan EDGE graphite stock, with checkering and full 1" thick Pachmayr Decel recoil pad.

$2500 shipped

if you need pics, i will email to you or check this thread
24hourcampfire: ** ED BROWN DAMARA 7mm REM MAG** 4 sale

PLease contact me if rifle is still for sale. [email protected]. Thank you.

Sako75hunter....PLease contact me to verify if still available. Thank you 3-11-09

Last edited:
Sako75hunter, Looking at the same rifle in 300 Wby, but 7mm is more to my
taste, is it still available. Thanks for reply 3-16-09

Is this ed brown still available? I am very interested! Please respond when you can.

Thx!