• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Randall Made Knife #1 *SOLD*

Dave King

I have a Randall #1 (I believe). It is apparently as new (I haven't used it) and not re-sharpened.

I would like $450.00 USD, CASH (local sale) or USPS Money Order + shipping (if non-local).

My rules:

1) This is my knife, I decide to sell or not, I also may withdraw or dispose of as I see fit.

2) I will not accept anything other than CASH (USD) or a USPS Money Order. If by USPS Money Order, the Money Order must be cashed by me before I will ship the item.

3) I present items as I understand them, I do not intend to decieve. If there is a problem or it is actually other than presented I will correct the item description or remove the item.

num1-Randall-ls.jpg

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/images/num1-Randall-ll.jpg

num1-Randall-rs.jpg

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/images/num1-Randall-rl.jpg

Last edited:
Awsome Knife

Hi Dave you just keep amasing me the great gear you keep finding is awsome you must have a massive safe walk in style and just find things you haven't seen for years.

Top knife I hope you sell it.

BTT.

Cheers Bill
Australia

When was the knife made?

I carried a Gerber but lots of people carried the Randall. If it is from the 60's then a lot of a certain kind of people would want it .

BB

I really doubt that this knife is that old (1960's/70's), I've had it for a few years (bought it from a knife dealer/collector).

I gave my son my Special Fighter just before his first Iraq tour then promptly bought another Special Fighter and this #1. I have since given the second Special Fighter away as a gift, I also have a hunter which I will keep forever (or until I die whichever comes first).

I have the fighting knife my father used in WWII so if I need to defend myself from aliens, zombies or my mother-in-law I can do so with that knife.

Recent Posts