• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Randall Made #1-7

Legandary Knife! MINT
Randall Made in Orlando Fl. Randall #1-7 Own a piece of American History or the finest hand made knives in the world. $800.00 Shipped & Insured TYD US48. For those not familiar with Randall Knives I invite you to do a little google search, you will be amazed!!! We make a trip every year and go to the Randall Museum and it's truly one of the worlds best hidden gems, a must see in my mind. In new MINT Condition original edge, never sharpened. I've owned this Safe Queen, since purchase brand new in 2017, Rarely taken out of safe or sheath, always wiped with oily cloth and returned to rest. One like this on e-bay will sell for upwards of $1200.00+

P.S I have lots more pictures I can send if needed.
Oh and this would make a wonderful stocking stuffer, Christmas Gift for the outdoorsman in your family. I'm located in Southern Indiana and will provide Tracking # or picture of the shipping receipt the day it ships.

Seriously even if your not a buyer I ask you to google Randall knives and enjoy the history and journey. WWII Famous fighting / survival knives that helped win the war!
* Current wait time if ordered today is 6 years.

Thanks

Attachments

• 1r9.jpg
    1r9.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 1r10.jpg
    1r10.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 1r11.jpg
    1r11.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 1r8.jpg
    1r8.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 1r7.jpg
    1r7.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 1r6.jpg
    1r6.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 1r5.jpg
    1r5.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 1r4.jpg
    1r4.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 1r3.jpg
    1r3.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 1r1.jpg
    1r1.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Reduced to $750 shipped & insured. TYD US48.
Perfect stocking stuffer. Will ship day after payment received and Tracking receipt will be provided.
If not sold by Friday it's off to the big Auction site.
Thanks Rich

My wife has a # 1 which she uses as a camp knife for cooking. If you want to keep it shiny, Simichrome paste makes it easy. If you ever really get it beat up, Randall will repolish and sharpen for a nominal fee. They charged $50 IIRC for a Model 16 Diver's Knife I had redone.

$700 is a good deal for an American legend. And no, I'm not @SWASHBUCKLER1's cousin ;).