• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ramshot, Shooters World, & Accurate powders

arrow179

For Sale - FTF ONLY - no shipping! These are all unopened 8# jugs and purchased by me in the last 18months whenever I could find them available. Stored in climate controlled environment. I have since been able to get what I actually wanted so hopefully I can help someone else out if they are in need!

(Updated add due to sale of other items…

I live in central OH (just N of Columbus) but travel throughout all of OH for work and can meet up somewhere if needed.

8# Shooters World Precision (very similar to Varget) - $350

8# Accurate 4350 - $280

8# Ramshot Hunter - $240
F875FDE2-5DD9-48DC-A54A-498282E8FCAC.jpeg

Headed to S Florida over Thanksgiving and then will be headed to St Louis area the end of Nov if anyone is interested along my routes. Pm me.

Well crap, I was hoping you might have been taking the long way, and coming down I81. You'll be about 3 hours south, when you come through Virginia.

Sorry don't need an extra 3 hours onto my trip! Especially with it being one of the busiest travel days of the year. Hauling stuff for the wife…😄

No, I completely understand that. I wouldn't want the extra either. I'm not in dire need for anything, just the 4350 and hunter are decent for plinking in the ole 30-06, 270, 6.5x55, and Creedmoor. Good to practice with.