• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED R Bros Rifles Fall Specials

TMR

Official LRH Sponsor
Over the next few months there will be several rifles available. The program will work like this:

All the rifles will be "in the white", meaning you will be able to pick your color schemes/patterns. I can email pictures to guys, but they will of an unfinished rifle. I can also email pictures of finished examples as well.

Rifles will ship within 2 weeks of payment being received and the colors settled on. Deposits can be put on builds coming up as well to hold them. The normal barrel break in and load data is included as always. All prices will have shipping added to them.

I will update the list as new ones come on and others are sold. The R Bros facebook page will also have a listing. If there is a caliber you want and don't see it, email me and most likely I have the parts to build it in inventory. As always, the option to add optics is available. To keep the post clean, please go to www.rbrosrifles.com to see the specs.

Please email me at: [email protected]

Available week of the 10th:

LWLR Hunters w/brakes and saddle cheekpiece

300 RUM, 28" Barrel $4085
338 Edge, 30" Barrel $4155

LW Hunter (Manners EH-2, Rogue Action, Jewell Trigger, #4 unfluted barrel)

6.5 SAUM, 24" Barrel w/brake, Talley Rings, BDL : $3680

Coming up week of the 24th:

LWLR Hunters w/ brakes and saddle cheekpiece

300WM, 26" Barrel $4085
300WM, 26" Barrel $4085
7RM, 27" Barrel $4085
7RM, 27" Barrel $4085

Updated list. Remember these are "in the white" and you can pick your own colors. They will ship within 10 days of payment.

LWLR Hunters w/ Cheekpiece and Muzzle Brakes:

7mm Rem Mag, 27" Barrel : $4085
300 Win Mag, 26" Barrel : $4085
6.5-06 AI 26" #5 Barrel: $4085
300 RUM, 28" Barrel : $4085

LW Hunter:
6.5 SAUM : $3680