Quit getting daily forums need help

david g ranes

I have quit receiving the daily forums and would like help in getting them back has happened before but don't remember what I done I have emailed the company but don't ever hear back your help would be appreciated. David

No I have been getting
a mix of forums at around 9am of a morning and they just stopped coming in a few days ago would like to continue getting them. David

In the upper right corner of the web page is your Screen Name. Click on that and then click on "Alert Preferences". Check to see if all the boxes have a check mark.

All the boxes was checked and I saved it but I haven't received the forums like i have been in the past maybe I'm calling it something different what I was receiving was an accumulation of posts that were sent each day. David

I give up don't know what else to try still not getting the daily forums that I had been getting daily for years I've done every thing was told to try to no avail David

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.