Quickload for 375 rum and ramshot lrt?

chrisb97

Hi everyone I have a 375 rum that I have set up to run 350smk at 4 inches OAL. I was wondering if anyone would be able to run a quickload for ramshot lrt since it's the only powder I have and am unsure of total case capacity at this oal with a 28 inch barrel. Thanks

seen PV had available.. very interested to see how it works for you .the spherical has me concerned.. id be curious as the where your pressure hits in comparison with volume..

hoping to hear pressure hits closly after a 100% capacity

Last edited:
Sorry it took so long I kinda took a break from shooting for awhile. I'm currently loading the 350 cutting edge mth with lrt and I'm doing 106-112 grains with 1 grain increments to find my pressure signs. I'll post results tomorrow

It's looking like the top end loads are going to be fairly compressed loads so im seating all my rounds to 4.237 and im going to re measure in the morning and see if it's pushing the bullet out of the case at all

Howdy all. I started at 106 grains and right off the bat my ES was very large. My 3 shots were 2640, 2705, and 2680. I ended up going up to 109 grains where i reached pressure signs but all 4 groups had such a large ES that even the 109 powder charges had 1 round that was below 2670 and 1 above 2720. While seating the bullets the powder had enough resistance that i kept having to adjust my seating depth as the powder charge increased so multiple rounds were 3-4 thousands off of each other. All 4 groupings had 2 rounds touching and 1 flyer about an inch away. This weekend im going to shoot 107.5 - 108.5 in .2 grain increments and really focus on keeping the seating depth consistent to see if the ES goes down. Thanks all

After seeing yorke's results with his 375 BME shooting h1000 and the results ive been getting between shooting magpro powder, and ramshot LRT, it's looking like h1000, n570, or ramshot magnum might be the sweet spot for powder speed