quick load request

Rich Coyle

Anyone with quick load out there who could help me with a load for a 6.5 that hold 109 grains of water. I want to fire a 160 bullet. What other info do you need?

Anyone with quick load out there who could help me with a load for a 6.5 that hold 109 grains of water. I want to fire a 160 bullet. What other info do you need?

To truly calibrate Quickload you need a chronograph and then change the burn rate in Quickload until the two velocities match. This is on top of the case capacity, OAL etc. so without a chronograph Quickload output are only computer generated guesstimates.

To truly calibrate Quickload you need a chronograph and then change the burn rate in Quickload until the two velocities match. This is on top of the case capacity, OAL etc. so without a chronograph Quickload output are only computer generated guesstimates.

Maybe I didn't ask the correct question. I though someone could get a starting load with quick load. I need a starting point. I have a chronograph but that does me no good without a starting load. I will be using US869 and Federal 215 Magnum primers.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.