Quick load for 26 nosler

Rem81

I need help finding start load for 26 nosler, 135 Berger classic hunter, nosler brass coal of 3.400, win. Mag primers. I measure water volume to the Brem of case of 100.5 grains. I need it for imr 8133 and retumbo. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

I need help finding start load for 26 nosler, 135 Berger classic hunter, nosler brass coal of 3.400, win. Mag primers. I measure water volume to the Brem of case of 100.5 grains. I need it for imr 8133 and retumbo. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
REM81 ~
Retumbo is my go to powder for several magnum calibers But the 26 Nolser not so. After trying and consulting with Nosler the following start load for me has been unusually stable and seems to send most any 140s flying straight and flat.
Powder US 869, 87 grains ( try 86-87 ), Winchester Long Mag Primer, 140 Nosler Balistic Tips at 3.35 Coal. I tune several 140 or heavier bullets for hunting but always go back to the Balistic Tips for regrouping for new scope or other start point target work.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.