• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

QMM Mag 7mm Mag - Quarter Minute Magnum 7mm Mag

IMHO, I think shooting it and posting some verification of accuracy would help. Seems like a really great gun, but the "never shot by me", as honest as it is, makes a tough sell. Probably is a shooter, but it's a lot to spend on a gun without paper. Good luck! If it was left handed I would certainly be interested.

And, there is no way to see what the bore condition might be without some borescope photos. At the end of the day, I am reluctant to buy "high accuracy" rifles second hand, but will admit the .338 Edge I bought was a steal for $3K including NF NXS scope. The thing is a hammer.

IMHO, I think shooting it and posting some verification of accuracy would help. Seems like a really great gun, but the "never shot by me", as honest as it is, makes a tough sell. Probably is a shooter, but it's a lot to spend on a gun without paper. Good luck! If it was left handed I would certainly be interested.
Quarter Minute Magnums reputation precedes them.

Quarter Minute Magnums reputation precedes them.
That's true, but so does Time McWhorter's at Flat Creek Precision, Barbour Creek's, etc. but all of them include a picture of the shot groups. I have nothing to benefit here but helping a fellow member get something sold. I've seen this beautiful rifle posted for months, and thought an objective opinion might be helpful.

That's true, but so does Time McWhorter's at Flat Creek Precision, Barbour Creek's, etc. but all of them include a picture of the shot groups. I have nothing to benefit here but helping a fellow member get something sold. I've seen this beautiful rifle posted for months, and thought an objective opinion might be helpful.
Example of what comes with their rifles.

https://www.quarterminutemagnums.com/images/7.10.20003.JPG
1675826906424.png

I understand completely of what comes with their rifles, but the paper write-up previously posted for this rifle is from 2014. So all I was trying to say was that some updated groups would probably make selling a high-end rifle easier. If the seller isn't interested in doing that, that's totally his business. Just trying to be helpful by stating what I would want to see if looking for something like this. I read through these classifieds several times a day and have a good grasp of what sells and what sits, and it's a shame that a rifle this nice is sitting for so long.

Recent Posts