• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED PWS Custom Mk216 Midnight Scorpion

If you are notfamiliar with PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) do some research. They are one of the best, if not the best AR style rifle on the market. They have been around for a decade, but don't spend a lot on marketing. They are well known downrange and used by many "known" folks in bad places. The Mk216 istheir .308 rifle. Their rifles use a long stroke piston which is based on theAK-47, but they have combined with the best parts of an AR. Best reliability, low maintenance, great accuracy. Please check out their site for all the details.

I purchased this new at my local shop who is a Master Dealer for PWS.

This is a custom build with what they call there precision/marksman package; plus more. There are only a handful of this model in creation. This is the PWS Custom Midnight Scorpionwith Cerekote, Bartlien 10:1 barrel, Geisselee Custom SDE (I think that's the model)custom 2 stage flat trigger (which is the best trigger I have ever fired), LMT precision stock and the list goes on... She's hadless than 100 rounds through and has been broken in properly. With Black HillsGold Hornady Amax 155 and 168 I'm getting 1/2 MOA if I do my part. Included are4 Magpul 10 round mags and 4 Magpul 20 round mags; all Gen 3. This rifle usesthe Keymod free float rail and also includes the MagPul offset iron sights.

All of this will be shipped in a very cool high end Voodoo Tactical case!

Also note that PWS marks their .308 as .308 Match for export purposes, however they will shoot 7.62 all day long and are designed to.

THE SCOPE IS SOLD AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

I am asking $3500 shipped FFL to FFL.

I have quite a bit of .308 I will consider selling to the BUYER of this package also.

The only partial trade I would consider is for a like new quality deer hunting rifle and scopeplus cash. I have to get at least $2800 in cash on my end.

I will accept acertified bank check or USPS money order only. Cash of course if you're local. I have no way to accept a credit card.

There will be no price drops on this and I really don't want to sell this. So I may only leavethis up here until I come to my senses!

Act quick before Uncle Sugar makes these impossible to buy!

Attached are stock photos of THE actual gun for sale.

Best contact is mjmarkovitch at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Attachments

• pws6.jpg
    pws6.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 10
  • pws7.jpg
    pws7.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 14
  • pws3.jpg
    pws3.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 12