• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

PV has RE16 and RE17 !!

37 types still available as of right now. I like the new cart system they have put in place. It should allow for some flexibility when a person wants to add different items to avoid paying hazmat and shipping on each individual order.

37 types still available as of right now. I like the new cart system they have put in place. It should allow for some flexibility when a person wants to add different items to avoid paying hazmat and shipping on each individual order.
Powder Valley has proven to be one of the most shooter friendly suppliers throughout this crazy shortage. They are #1 in my book.

I agree. That's awesome they had RL23. I've been thinking I may want to try it once I get my gun back.

I've been seeing more ammo and bullets on the shelves and I even saw some Leverevolution powder on a shelf! Things are looking up

I NEED VV N540 IN A BAD WAY..........................................................................