• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Pulsar XQ50 LRF

JuddL

Pulsar Trail XQ50 LRF bought new in August waited 6 months for it. I've had it on one pig hut and used it in the deer stand. The range finder is crazy accurate, I've been super impressed. I'm going to upgrade to the XP38 LRF is the reason for selling.

I have everything that was with it when purchased...including the box. I don't have a lot of feedback or posts here but do on other sites and will share those with you via PM. Will put pictures up later but this is as new.

$3400 shipped

Last edited:
Pulsar Trail XQ50 LRF bought new in August waited 6 months for it. I've had it on one pig hut and used it in the deer stand. The range finder is crazy accurate, I've been super impressed. I'm going to upgrade to the XP38 LRF is the reason for selling.

I have everything that was with it when purchased...including the box. I don't have a lot of feedback or posts here but do on other sites and will share those with you via PM. Will put pictures up later but this is as new.

$3400 shipped
I literally just ordered one like 4 days ago...dang it