• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED PT&G disapointing

If you talk to Kelly Cain there will not be any problems

That wasn't true in my case. She couldn't even get a reamer print correct. I finally gave up. Went with a different route.

I got so much run around from PT&G it was pathetic. I even talked to the owner. Still wasn't helpful.

Sad really, guess they are busy enough to off set the loss. I tried to explain the problems through emails with my last problem. It fell on deaf ears. They are sadly a past resort for me too.

Jeff

I just ordered a reamer from PTG and received very good customer service from Randi on the phone as well as Dave Kiff. In the past I have had some delays but on the other hand I have with many other businesses. I am not saying everything is perfect just it is not all bad either. Maybe things are turning around. Either way for what it's worth I was treated well.

Dave

I just ordered a reamer from PTG and received very good customer service from Randi on the phone as well as Dave Kiff. In the past I have had some delays but on the other hand I have with many other businesses. I am not saying everything is perfect just it is not all bad either. Maybe things are turning around. Either way for what it's worth I was treated well.

Dave

Have you received your reamer and was it what you ordered?

I ordered their bottom metal for DBM Savage 110.

Was not even close to fitting the Savage action or stock. Had to send it back with along with dimensions to make it fit.

Dave

Also that was supposed to be Brandi but I can't type for beans.

Recent Posts