• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Proof Research Switch with WTO Switch lugs with Bartlein barrels

onpoint

I have a new Proof research switch rifle with West Texas Switch lug and barrels. All work was done by WTO including the barrel chambering and smith work. Comes with 2 Bartlein barrels one 20" 338 Federal 7.3 twist for both subsonic and regular ammo. The other is a 22 Creedmoor 22" barrel. Both barrels are threaded for suppressor. The 22 creedmoor has a seamless thread protector. Also comes with a barrel thread protector for the second barrel. The rifle uses Pmags and comes with one. I traded for this and have decided to go a different route as I have a travel rifle setup already. The rifle has a couple marks from when I received it that I have pics to show. The rifle is UNFIRED. I will take $3500 shipped with both barrels. Below is a link to how the switch barrel works. Really simple barrel switch.

20191205_074031.jpg
20191205_074038.jpg
20191205_074044.jpg

Last edited:
How does the switch lug work with the TL3 already having an integral recoil lug? More in letting of the stock I would assume? I ask because if you decide to split I'd be interested in the 22 creed barrel

Last edited:
WTO has a switch lug for integrated lug actions, I have one on my lone peak fuzion it attaches with roll pins to the action and stays put during barrel swaps.

I have been ask about trades or partial trades.

Sub-gauge O/U
Custom hunting knives (Ingram,Dozier, Lile) maybe others
High end hunting scopes
Remington 700 KS rifles
NULA or ULA rifles
Lightweight Custom rifles

Maybe other stuff. I don't really need much of anything. I am bored stiff so have at it!!!!

Sub-gauge O/U
High end hunting scopes
Remington 700 KS rifles
NULA or ULA rifles

Maybe other stuff. I don't really need much of anything. I am bored stiff so have at it!!!!

Trades I will look at multiple items or trades plus cash deals

Sub-gauge O/U shotguns
High end hunting scopes
Remington 700 KS rifles

Recent Posts