• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Proof Carbon Lightweight Hunter Stock - SA/RH

mtnelkhunter

I have a Proof Research® Carbon Fiber Lightweight Hunter Riflestock for Remington 700TM & Clones. I just took off a rifle - never bedded - used for one hunting season. It's right handed, short action. There's a tiny chip on the very front of the fore end that I only noticed looking it over for this - not sure how it happened as I haven't beaten the thing up. It's very light at 20.4oz without the bottom metal. Bottom metal with action screws are Hawkins aluminum M5 oberndorf. I also have the Wyatts Outdoor box/spring/follower kit - was using this for 300WSM. Stock was $800 new, bottom metal was $180 and is more now, follower and box was $80. I'd like $650 shipped for the set. Let me know if you're interested.

IMG_6760.jpeg
IMG_6759.jpeg
IMG_6758.jpeg
IMG_6757.jpeg
IMG_6755.jpeg
IMG_6756.jpeg

What is the barrel channel opened up to fit, also would you sell without bottom metal, if so I'm very interested, thank you.

It fit my Proof Sendero contour. I believe I have a buyer for the stock and bottom metal. Will update once the deal is closed.