Pronghorn pic..

Yup, I think a pop up would work nice. Next year....who knows, you might hit the random draw...!
Glad you got your computer up again, never could get mine back to life so here I am on an I Pad. Why did I wait si long??????

That's a 700 action, made in house. The barrels are Douglas match, wich gives me pause but I can't really say why....Those early Ruger #1's had Douglas 2nds on 'em is what I've heard a zillion times over the years and they had accuracy issues. I do not know this as fact, and do not intend to run down these guys at all it's just kinda stuck in my mind with all the other fog. I'm just rambling now, wich usually gets me in trouble ......

I would not worry about a Douglas match barrel. I have a Savage 11 in .260 Remington with a Douglas XX barrel that shoots .25" groups at 100yrs and 1" groups at 300yrs all day long. :)

I'd sleep in a tent if I had a place to plug in my sleep apnea machine

I too have sleep apnea. If your insurance covers it, get one of the dental type devices like mine ...

P2190570.jpg

It's not for everyone but this works great for me. Good luck!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.