PRONGHORN HUNTING

onlythebestisgoodenough

Hello Guys & Gals
In a Wee while I might be getting over to my Wifes Cousins @ Hayden Idaho , I was wondering if any one could assist Me in getting involved in some Hunting for Pronghorn Antelope , any help suggestions welcome some time ago i did my Hunters Exam on line on the Hunters course.com and I passed the course and got my certificate , can anyone assit Me with this quest Please.

Regards

Steve

Idaho antelope permits for rifle hunting are by draw, I'm not familiar with what's available in the Hayden area, but a call to fish and game should get you general information on how many tags are available in surrounding areas, and what your odds of drawing a tag are, depending on tag quota once every several years should get you a permit, keep in mind one first needs to purchase a idaho hunting license to apply, non resident license I think is 265.00

Steve
This may be Sanata coming down the chimney right now. What season are you talking about? Ii it all on private land or public. Can you get tags to hunt Antelope. Depending on the time of the year and what type of land I would be glad to take time off and come to scout the area before the season and possibly help you out with even firearms.
Santa is coming down the chimney now, Got to go
len & Jill

Hello Len & Jil
Thank you very much for that nice reply from yourself, Im getting on a bit in years (71 next ) now and suffer with Arthritis but on a good day I can go as good as the rest , I shoot every calibre from .300 Win Mag down and love the .30-06 -.270 & .308 or any other rounds that you can mention I have a Krico in 9.3 X 64 and it is a custom build with swing off mounts it throws a nice 250grain bullet with some punch I have 2 nice Fabarm Iris take down Rifles with several different barrel sizes up to 9.3 X 62 but thes are meant for closer range stalking , would love to hear your thoughts on this subject Len , dont let me disturb Santa dont want him getting stuck in the chimney , leave him a nice mince pie and a large glass of good malt whiskey all the Best take care stay safe.

Regards

Steve

Attachments

• KRICO RIFLE WITH AMMO CHEEK APEL MOUNTS.jpeg
    KRICO RIFLE WITH AMMO CHEEK APEL MOUNTS.jpeg
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 137