• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Promotions and Discounts is a Milestone

Veteran

Maybe its just January clearance......but all these promotions and discounts lately tell me that prices may be coming back down just a notch.....not back to where they were, but a notch.

I think you will see primers back to $80 range in the next 6 months, especially as recession becomes full blown.

Even Midway and Brownells will wake up.

Right now, its mainly Natchez and Powder Valley giving some breaks on shipping, hazmat, or site wide percentage discounts.

That's just a harbinger of things to come. $5 gasoline and $7 eggs took away a lot of froth from discretionary purchases of guns, ammo, and reloading supplies.

Two years into the Brandon administration, lots of folks have stocked up. So demand has been hit by inflation/price and by stocking up already.

So, with the Fed's foot on the brake, the Republicans foot on the spending brake, and Brandon looking in his underwear for more documents, we are likely going to have a further economic slow down.

I hope to see prices coming down the next 6 months or year.

Just a notch or two. Not $40 primers, but not $179 primers either.
Not even $125. I think 60 to 80 sounds about right. Just my opinion. No crystal ball, could be wrong but follow the milestones.

All bets are off if war in Ukraine accelerates or new one in Taiwan begins, or oil prices/gasoline go back up cause the Strategic Petroleum Reserve has already been emptied for the elections.

But, with a full blown recession, oil and gas demand are not likely going to be robust.....

$80 primers new norm?

Natchez raised primer prices recently. To me that doesn't indicate a price drop near-term.