• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Progressive reloading press - JUST the press!!!

STEEL SLINGER

Looking for a 4 stage/die progressive reloading press (press only w/ no attachments) just to speed things up with my brass prep. I only need the press in working order to hold dies for preparing brass for reloading, then I will move on to my single stage press for the actual bullets seating and so forth. Something along the lines of a Hornady Lock-n-Load or Dillon 550 type of press. Doesn't have to be pristine, but must be fully functionable. Thank you.

Looking for a 4 stage/die progressive reloading press (press only w/ no attachments) just to speed things up with my brass prep. I only need the press in working order to hold dies for preparing brass for reloading, then I will move on to my single stage press for the actual bullets seating and so forth. Something along the lines of a Hornady Lock-n-Load or Dillon 550 type of press. Doesn't have to be pristine, but must be fully functionable. Thank you.
I have a new in the box RCBC pro chucker 5 press. Never used. $600 plus whatever it cost to ship.
24824D40-9E67-438E-B486-3CE692866988.jpeg

I have a Hornady lock and load. Tell me what it is worth (fair to you and me with shipping) and it is yours.