problems with zeiss lrf

JOSE A. MARINE

Last season got me a zeiss prf laser range fknder and everything was smooth and device worked flawless, but this season the zeiss prf reticle was difficult to find in bright days, it was very dim.

Went back from the hunt and changed the battery but its still the same., it works beautiful in low light conditions and its still very dim in bright days, has a yone experienced this?

Joe

Last season got me a zeiss prf laser range fknder and everything was smooth and device worked flawless, but this season the zeiss prf reticle was difficult to find in bright days, it was very dim.

Went back from the hunt and changed the battery but its still the same., it works beautiful in low light conditions and its still very dim in bright days, has a yone experienced this?

Joe

Send it back for troubleshooting or repair. When you get it back, sell it and get yourself a Leica 1600/B. :D

THANKS, I bought the zeiss because of the warranty issue, and think It will be used.

just wondering if anyone else experienced the same issue...

Joe

thanks, it looks like it wasnt a big hit for zeiss, this week its going back to zeiss..

thanks
Joe from Mexico

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.