Pro-wolf folks try to suppress this.

The pro lobby suffers from the same malady of "different truth" that so much of society struggles with these days. Can't really reason on any level with that...

Little over a decade ago a teacher on a run near a village I'm from was attacked and killed by a pack of wolves on the outskirts of town. Killed by wolves isn't exactly a sanitary or quiet way to meet one's demise. Her father was quoted in an article that he was grateful she passed out in the outdoors doing what she loved..... which is a heck of a way to view being torn apart by wolves. Can't really sway with logic a thought process like that.

Last edited:
There was a good reason for killing them out. They do not play well with others. And the goody 2 shoes idiots that want them back have a permanent case of cranial anal insertion!! They cost tax payers thousands of dollars every year. Most states have to pay for damages to live stock by them. They have to hire people to monitor their movements. Plus the cost reintroducing them. It is a total waste of money. People in those areas should use the old SSS method to cope with them. I have often wondered how the morons that push this reintroduction crap would like to have one of their loved ones eaten by a pack of them!!

we had a grade schoolteacher attacked in 2012, when she was jogging on a air strip in a village by a pack of 10 wolves had ear ear buds in and did not see or hear them coming, she was able to get her cell outa hit redial to her mom in PA. who herd the rest of the attack when help got there about 1/2 of her had been eaten. Fish &game came in and hunted the pack down from the air.

The pro lobby suffers from the same malady of "different truth" that so much of society struggles with these days. Can't really reason on any level with that...

Little over a decade ago a teacher on a run near a village I'm from was attacked and killed by a pack of wolves on the outskirts of town. Killed by wolves isn't exactly a sanitary or quiet way to meet one's demise. Her father was quoted in an article that he was grateful she passed out in the outdoors doing what she loved..... which is a heck of a way to view being torn apart by wolves. Can't really sway with logic a thought process like that.

sorry did not see you posted this all ready