• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Pro Charging Systems - Dual Pro 4-Bank Charger

dkhnt

The best onboard battery charger available. 4-banks of 15-amp charging. Plug the charger in after fishing and your batteries are always ready to go. This charger maintains and keeps your batteries in top shape. New these chargers are about $650. Asking $350 + shipping OBO. Guaranteed!

It is used and works perfectly. I have a photo taken right before I changed to lithium batteries showing it working perfectly. New, these chargers are over $650.

im told by the battery manufacture that it does but I had already ordered another one. Now I have 2 of the same charger and don't need both.

Attachments

• 9AB0C1E3-2AD6-4C68-B548-E6418377C827.jpeg
    9AB0C1E3-2AD6-4C68-B548-E6418377C827.jpeg
    396.8 KB · Views: 24
im told by the battery manufacture that it does but I had already ordered another one. Now I have 2 of the same charger and don't need both.
It's possible that there are different versions of the same model...the manual I found for the PS4 says "Use charger for charging a LEAD-ACID (lead acid, sealed lead acid, gel cell, and AGM) battery only." However, the manufacturer would know better than me! GLWS, these are nice chargers!

Agree. They will covert the algorithm to specifically do lithium or make it "smart" so it'll recognize the type battery it is. The other that bought has been converted. The battery manufacturer tested these Dual Pro chargers on lithium and say they work fine to charge their battery fully based on the charging rate. yes, you're right, these are the best Charger made!