private land hunt

whopperstopper

2yrs in A7 on private ranch and no draw this year. Looking fo private land in A10,A15,A22,A23 will pay. Only hunting Does this year and have lots of Lake Erie Walleye. 3 hunters ages 58,51,27. Reference from New Castle upon request.

Sorry to hear you guys didn't draw 7 this year.

The antelope numbers really are way down from past years here though, but they'll come back.

Good thing I still have some of that Walleye, beings I might not see you this fall.

I'll give you a call when I get to a better cell service area. My new phone doesn't do so well as the old one!

The Wyoming G&F used to keep a list of landowners that would allow hunting, especially is they were in a high doe/fawn population area.
Also, the local chamber of commerce in alot of these towns keep a list of landowners that allow hunting.

Good Luck and Take care.

yeah I'm gonna miss hunting at your place this fall. Ponch dropped out but me and Bill and my nephew are trying to find something. When the numbers return we'd love to come back. Thanks for all your generosity,take care and I'll stay in touch. Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.