Primers

406montana

Hello all, scrolled back a few months looking to find any information on federal gm215m primers. Is there anyone having luck with finding primers? Website called midway primers showed stock but seemed to be a scam. Is the only option gunbroker priced around $400 per thousand? Thanks for any information.

I was at the LGS today for some powder, that they have but when I questioned him about large rifle primers specifically magnums, he just smirked and said it's been a long time since they saw them.
Pretty frustrating. Lots of websites claim to have stock once researched all have been scams. Nobody as I've seen have any information on presumed availability. At this point as weird as it may be maybe never available.?

Hello all, scrolled back a few months looking to find any information on federal gm215m primers. Is there anyone having luck with finding primers? Website called midway primers showed stock but seemed to be a scam. Is the only option gunbroker priced around $400 per thousand? Thanks for any information.
Just went and checked our inventory since we have 325WSm, 270WSM but only use for hunting and then our 338LMs for target. We gave away several bricks of GM215s 2-3 years ago thinking they would be back in stock. Have not seen them in years. I did find several bricks of GM215s and LRM 215s with our other LR Primers so will be set for a while. These people that are charging crazy prices will have Karma some day. $100 a brick is crazy let alone $400. :mad:

Picked up 4K Lg rifle today. Paid more than I wanted. It was the first Lg rifle I have seen in about 3yrs. Yes $105 is crazy, I just think this will continue for quite a few more years. If magically the same supply was available daily like it was in November 2019 every day. I believe they would be sold out for years as there are so many of us just waiting. I thought I was in pretty good shape, and I have gone through several of these over the last 3 decades. Never and I mean never has it ever been like this for as long as this is going with absolutely no end in sight.

Regardless of brand, online or local, primers go quickly. Below is what I got from North 40 in Great Falls last November. Yes, there are too many scams, so be careful and stay with reputable sources.

1705038605276.png

Bought 5000. CCI number34 military primers, they are larger rifle magnum. If you're desperate for a brick I'll sell you one at my cost plus priority mail shipping. My cost is $85.00. Got them from Brunos. Watch for them if you are interested.
What's the difference between #34 primers and #200?

I found five sleeves for like $40. Hell I've found 8 pounds of reloder 26 at $60 per over the last three weeks. I've been known have a lucky horse shoe in my back pocket as well.

Do you travel any? PM if you do I'm in southeastern Wisconsin I may have a brick of WLRM I can get you. I won't screw around with haz shipping and all that dumb ****

Recent Posts