• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Primers, powders, extra stuff I've got.

Marlin 336 bought new in 1954 have a box or two of 32 Special ammo. My father bought this for my mom. I have shot several deer, probably only has less than 60 shots through it. One or two shots at a pie plate the beginning of deer season and the rest for deer (didn't waste ammo). have a box or two of Winchester Silver tips (40+ years) and some Core Lokts

Attachments

• IMG_0034.JPG
    IMG_0034.JPG
    357.5 KB · Views: 29
Also have: Nosler .284 140gr accubond bullets that are factory seconds. I didn't like them because all the bullets were slightly different sizes and the cannelures are all in different spots!
I have other types of bullets as well in 338, .264, .30, .284 that are from my stock that if anyone needs willing to sell a few, and expensive primers i paid 300/brick for:rolleyes:

Also have: Nosler .284 140gr accubond bullets that are factory seconds. I didn't like them because all the bullets were slightly different sizes and the cannelures are all in different spots!
I have other types of bullets as well in 338, .264, .30, .284 that are from my stock that if anyone needs willing to sell a few, and expensive primers i paid 300/brick for:rolleyes:
What other bullets do you have for .284& .264?

I have a few boxes of 444 marlin leverevolution and those 32 winchester specials (remingtons) for sale now as well, as the person went ghost

I'll up this. Some primers have sold since posting, still available but in smaller quantities