• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Primers for sale

mleeber

I own a small Ammo Manufacturing company and with prices in the dirt on loaded ammo I am transitioning out. As I am not loading much I am selling off some of my excess primers. I am hazmat certified and all shipment will be via FedEx ground with adult signature required and will follow hazmat guidelines. Local pickup is also available for those in or near north Georgia. Some of these are OEM primers which are the exact same as the commerical except without the pretty labels and boxes; however OEM primers are packaged the same, 100 per sleeve, 1000 per brick and 5000 per case. Shipping is included and not inexpensive so minimum buy is 10,000 primers or 2 cases unless you are local and are picking them up in which case you can contact me directly for a price not shipped. I only have what is listed here available. Thank you!

Federal 205 Small Rifle - $500 Per Case of 5000 2-case minimum to ship.
CCI 500 Small Pistol - $500 Per Case of 5000 2-case minimum to ship.

Attachments

• IMG_2591.jpeg
    IMG_2591.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2590.jpeg
    IMG_2590.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 170
Why are folks crapping in this guy's classifieds post?
cuz primahz iz only suppozed tuh be $0.03 ea.

Some folks like capitalism until it's time to do capitalist things.
So I guess using that logic Gold should be $20 an ounce? Got any you want to sell? Primers will NEVER be $0.03 each again, New pickup trucks will never be $12,000 again, and gas will never never be 33 cents a gallon again!