Primers & Bullets

My local scheels has quite a few primers-- but you are limited to 200 a day. Not worth the drive for me as its 40 min to get to the store--- if it was on my commute route then I'd be hitting it every day
That is good as far as I am concerned,the shops in Missoula sell the bricks they get in ,sell out in 5 min.Then those bricks end up on Gun Broker for $20-$30 a 100.I would be happy to buy 200.

IMO someone is holding them . getting us used to pay more for same product .. im betting when they return they will 60-70ish per 100 ..

what i dont undestand is why there are no bullets with no primers to send em.. youd think the shelves would be full of everything but the primers

we should limit ourselves to trades or retail purchases of primers ..

the sooner the scalpers quit make loot off us the sooner we will get the new adjusted retail price

this is seriously affecting the competition shooters the most .. ask yourself if you really need a brick for your hunting loads and workup

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.