• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED PRICE REDUCTION/CHANGES - Savage SA Chassis

Redfoot Ranch

The southern edge of Shiawasse County, Michigan
LNIB Savage SA Oryx Chassis - the black aluminum and the cheek riser on this have been cerakoted to blend better with the ODG panels. 2 sling studs have been added to the side for carrying. Chassis has been drilled and tapped for the XLR bag rider, as pictured, and the angled grip has been reinstalled to original.

Expired

Last edited:
Actually it would be 439.90 new, as it has the thumb screws for the cheek riser. Plus you'd have to pay taxes and shipping, ends up around 467 as configured, I might have bought a couple... the man is not making any money, he spent at least 150 on the cerakote, and also installed extra sling swivels and tapped the bottom for a bag rider. If you like the color, it's actually a pretty good deal. If I needed another one, I'd buy it.

Actually it would be 439.90 new, as it has the thumb screws for the cheek riser. Plus you'd have to pay taxes and shipping, ends up around 467 as configured, I might have bought a couple... the man is not making any money, he spent at least 150 on the cerakote, and also installed extra sling swivels and tapped the bottom for a bag rider. If you like the color, it's actually a pretty good deal. If I needed another one, I'd buy it.
Agreed! That's an excellent buy. I have one in LA on my .257 WBTY and paid $400 for it without the options.