• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **PRICE REDUCED Estate SALE, Long Range Rifles and Pistol / MCMILLAN/SAVAGE/MARLIN/WBY/GLOCK**

Re: **PRICE REDUCED Estate SALE, Long Range Rifles and Pistol / MCMILLAN/SAVAGE/MARLIN/WBY/GLOC

As promised, 2 sets of .264 Win Mag 3 rd groups from today. This was done with shoulder and bipod - no sled or rest, at 100 yds with the Greybull ammo.

The cold bore group pictures on the right. First round is most left of the three, with a overall .547 in.

The second grouping is to the left, with an overall of .349 in.

Attachments

• IMG_1490.jpg
    IMG_1490.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 5
Re: **PRICE REDUCED Estate SALE, Long Range Rifles and Pistol / MCMILLAN/SAVAGE/MARLIN/WBY/GLOC

Bump

All PMs answered

Bump

Bump with FREE SHIPPING on any item to lower 48. Incentive for the holidays. Cheers.

Are you in Houston? If so where?

Currently located in GA, just a Houston phone number.

A lot of PMs on barrel length for the 264 WM.

24 in, plus another 2.5 for the break.

Due to overwhelming interest for the McMillan .264 without the glass, I'm putting it on the market as is, minus scope and bipod, but still with with the ammo. Since the original posts, I have had roughly 10 offers for the rifle at $3,500 - so that's what I'm relisting it as. FIRM. First to commit gets priority until deal is done. I will still pay for free shipping for the rifle. Text or PM with any questions. Thanks.

Due to overwhelming interest for the McMillan .264 without the glass, I'm putting it on the market as is, minus scope and bipod, but still with with the ammo. Since the original posts, I have had roughly 10 offers for the rifle at $3,500 - so that's what I'm relisting it as. FIRM. First to commit gets priority until deal is done. I will still pay for free shipping for the rifle. Text or PM with any questions. Thanks.

Bump

Does the 340 Wby have an Accubrake?

No break on the 340 wby but easy project for a gun smith

I will take seconds on that. The scope and bipod for the $800 as promoted.

Brian

Recent Posts