• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Precision reloading has powders now

I wish they'd limit it to 2-3 per person on the 1lb instead of 10 so more people could get a little bit. I'm running really low on N565 and have just enough to get through the season next year if I don't shoot this summer. Plenty of primers and bullets, just need another couple pounds of powder so I can go to the range this summer.

very good people there, I sure they would be happy to change the quantity to a lower amount if a few people would ask them, I live right by them and will drop in and make that recommendation as I agree also. but with shipping and hazmat it would up the total cost per pound maybe 5 per customer would be better

even with the additional per pound for Hazmat, with 3 pounds it would still be significantly less than places like Gunbroker

I wish they'd limit it to 2-3 per person on the 1lb instead of 10 so more people could get a little bit. I'm running really low on N565 and have just enough to get through the season next year if I don't shoot this summer. Plenty of primers and bullets, just need another couple pounds of powder so I can go to the range this summer.
It seems there's a lot of members willing to help others out on here. Post a wanted ad with your location (powder & primer shipping is usually a no-go), and I bet you'd find someone willing to lend you a hand with a couple of pounds to keep you going.

I've been finding and posting about available powders for months now. It's not scientific, but as far as trends go, I really haven't seen as much of the slower burn rate powders like N565 & N570, H1000, IMR 7977 & 8133, Retumbo, RL26 & RL33, etc. Exception being, US869 shows up all of the time. I did see N560 & N570 within the last week, so I'm not saying never. The slow stuff is where I have holes in my inventory, so it's what I'm targeting but not having much luck.

Where are you located?