powders at Midsouth

I had Retumbo in the cart and credit card input too...so I pressed the final order button and the website crashed. Got back in and my Retumbo was gone. Then I Saw they had h4350! Wow! I got it in the cart pressed order and it said sorry out of stock....Dang it! That's the closest I've come to buying Retumbo in over 2 years. But it's a good sign that they are catching up with their back log.

I had Retumbo in the cart and credit card input too...so I pressed the final order button and the website crashed. Got back in and my Retumbo was gone. Then I Saw they had h4350! Wow! I got it in the cart pressed order and it said sorry out of stock....Dang it! That's the closest I've come to buying Retumbo in over 2 years. But it's a good sign that they are catching up with their back log.
I had to checkout twice for retumbo it crashed when I tried the first time did it again real quick and it went through got my confirmation email. I saw the post two minutes after it went up and checkout was already laggy.