• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Powder Valley VARGET!@@@!

You all be welcome.

There has been little or no Varget since July or August til last several weeks, and last few days.

So getter done.

I think that PV is a very good shooter reloader company, BUT when they started the "wait 12 seconds" the "Wait 2 minute 26 seconds" then you click again "wait 15 seconds". Really SUCKS. I went on tonight thinking that it may be different from several months ago and get some VARGET. Same thing for an hour of waiting, Clicking, Clicking, Clicking, wait 36 seconds, wait 2 minutes 15 seconds, and then -Well there is only one pound. I used to buy for PV more than any other retailer in 2021. Then the "WAITING GAME" I did it several times months ago for multiple times and NEVER got any powder.
I am very HAPPY that some reloaders are lucky enough to get in this game and get powder.
I won't get sucked in again.
I think that PV is a good company, but this new process that they put in several months ago sucks!

It let me put it in my cart after a few attempts but then said it was no longer available.