powder available

Elkriver

Primers were low so I bought some winchesters for large pistol ..long & short of it out of 400 rds loaded & shoot had 15 that were do junk & some had to double fire to go off .. But yes stores are looking better 50. Per 1000 primers 25-35 lb for powder iMr ..

reeldawg

LRH Team Member
I found Fed 210Ms, H1000 and H110 this week in north Florida. Been a while since I have found rifle primers around here.

Jay

rinodods

You all are lucky. I've found some primers recently but powder is just not to be found around here. I've even had some H1000 on backorder at Grafs for a little over 8 months now. People around here are still stocking up as soon as the trucks come in. If you aren't there in the first few hours. You aren't getting anything.

TBuckus

Finally saw H4350 in stock online. Less than 12 hrs later.....GONE.

Good to see that they are at least showing up places. Just waiting to see when Fed 215M's are going to appear.

Dinky

The 1 pound packs of the IMR 4350 are still available at Powder Valley--4320 as well. I thought they would disappear more quickly. Brass is still in short supply.

SidecarFlip

Yep, been looking for some for quite a while now.

The local place I stop in regularly has been getting powder in by the case. Lots of it, just not what I'm looking for.

Lil Gun and Promo probably aren't too popular on this site for loading anything but I load handgun rounds so I use them both.

Still have 5 pounds of Lil Gun on the shelf but it won't last.

Bravo 4

Lil Gun and Promo probably aren't too popular on this site for loading anything but I load handgun rounds so I use them both.

Still have 5 pounds of Lil Gun on the shelf but it won't last.

No worries, bought 8 pounds off an individual today. That'll last a while.

Recent Posts