• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder @ 3rd Gen Shooting Supply - MORE POWDER THIS MORNING 5/4/2021

Just picked up some 143 eld-x from them Have never ordered from them are they good to go?
I've ordered from them before and no issues other than they are undermanned and really get swamped. Very pleasant on the phone! They've been working on their website to improve its efficiency and access when all of us crush them at once with accessing it all at once.

Sneaking in some powder at Midsouth. 8lb of "Long Rifle" -

1620140258360.png

Midsouth is proud to offer Shooters World Long Rifle Smokeless Powder 8 Lb By Lovex canisters. Shooters World Long Rifle Smokeless Powder is formulated for use in a wide variety of rifle calibers. Shooters World Long Rifle Smokeless Powder is a canister form of Lovex bulk propellant S065-01 and has as similar burn rate to H-414 and W760. Shooters World Long Rifle Smokeless Powder 8 Lb By Lovex is high density, single base, flash suppressed propellant, it's optimized for long range shooting and other centerfire rifle competitions. Equally capable in .243 Winchester, 6.5 Creedmoor, .260 Remington, .30-06, .270 Winchester, and some heavy .308 loads. It has a wide application as a long range rifle propellant.

Maybe some N560 in 8lb kegs??

1620140458695.png

Maybe some N560 in 8lb kegs??

View attachment 272093
Gone...keep it up Martin! Eventually i will be quick enough to grab one of your finds haha

I ordered 4 boxes of 143 eld -x yesterday, got tracking today & shipping came out to $23.02. To me shipping was a little high but The bullets were a great price. Total to my door was $42.45 per box. Compare that to the last 2 boxes I bought from Midway $57.35 per box to my door
Same here last week when I ordered 2 boxes of bullets for 30-30, $22 shipping standard. Didn't notice until it got here with the invoice. Ordered some powder this morning and since they don't know shipping rate I expect to add $50 to my total

Recent Posts