• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Postal Rates , UP

I don't check often but it seems USPS flat rate boxes are still way cheaper than UPS or FedEx. FedEx has been a headache to try to work with re: holding shipments while I was out of town.

I don't check often but it seems USPS flat rate boxes are still way cheaper than UPS or FedEx. FedEx has been a headache to try to work with re: holding shipments while I was out of town.
I've had good luck with both. USPS lost a SFRB with bullets in it down in Memphis which is a mess anyways. I did refund the buyer's money and the USPS did refund my $50 insurance plus the postage. Other than that USPS service has been mostly excellent.

I've had good luck with both. USPS lost a SFRB with bullets in it down in Memphis which is a mess anyways. I did refund the buyer's money and the USPS did refund my $50 insurance plus the postage. Other than that USPS service has been mostly excellent.

You got lucky, USPS beat the crap out of some dies I mailed and after 2 months of back and forth with them, they DENIED my insurance claim because I didn't submit the original purchase receipt... They never even asked for the receipt, they asked for current cost of the item they damaged. I'm done with them and thier rude service.

You got lucky, USPS beat the crap out of some dies I mailed and after 2 months of back and forth with them, they DENIED my insurance claim because I didn't submit the original purchase receipt... They never even asked for the receipt, they asked for current cost of the item they damaged. I'm done with them and thier rude service.
I didn't have a receipt either, just included a pic of a box of bullets IIRC.

Yeah I submitted the pictures of the box, original photo of the dies before they were damaged, and a picture off of midway showing the cost of replacement aaaaaand denied. The letter from the post office literally states the reason for the denial was "original purchase receipt was not received" insurance claim denied....