• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Post 64 Winchester in need of atten.

TRB&B

I have a Winchester Post 64 243 Win. Bull Barrel, I'm looking for anyone help on hooking me up with someone that will refinish the stock and fit it with a new barrel with a good crown, true the action and Telfoncoat both the new barrel & action. Ther is alot more thing I would love to do to the gun but I'm a budget. I would really like a new stock (syt.) if it cheaper than refinishing the old one as I love the look on the blackw/gray webbing. I would like all the metal work done in black and the telfoncoat the whole gun. Does anyone know someone that can preform these services and keep the cost to a min.??
Or just point me in the right wed site

Thank you

As far a refinishing the stock you may want to contact Joel Russo (see link) he builds custom stocks for many member here and his work is amazing and may make it worth your while to contact him to refinish yours. He can probably hook you up with a smith in his area as well so you may only have to ship your rifle once.

Home_Page

FAIR WARNING! After Joel worked on your stock, you might never make it to the range and shoot it.

You'll spend way too much time admiring it! :D

+1 on Chas1's recommendation. Good luck!

Ed