PLRF15c

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by ralta0331, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ralta0331

ralta0331 New Member

Hi guys, I have a plrf15c with all the accessories and pouch for 4,000 but willing to negotiate. This optic run on 123 batteries, I have spare battery I the pouch. They are 4x zoom lens with two functions; compass and range finder up to 6k meters. They are calibrate and work amazing. They come with cable for video out or to input external GPS.

2. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

May I ask where you are located?

Thanks
    Jeff

3. ralta0331

ralta0331 New Member

Central California, if you are really interested, we can make something work. You can reach me at my email for further information. raltamirano@live.com
    Thank you
    Rodney

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Thanks, I will not say I am real interested. I have a PLRF10 and have interest in a unit that will go farther as well as the compass option. But would want to do some testing with a 15 first due to the larger beam divergence the 15 utilizes. Was hoping you were close and we could meet up face to face.

Jeff

5. ralta0331

ralta0331 New Member

Well I was in the service and we play around with vextronic 21 and they were pretty accurate with air support and for grids. We have compare both unit and the 15 range is pretty accurate.

6. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

I also noticed that you are new to forum and thanks for your service as my son is a Marine and in MP training.I saw that your first post at the Hide was this item for sale, which is against their guidelines and with no posts here people are cautious

7. ralta0331

ralta0331 New Member

Oh, I apologize I never knew that was in the guideline. Thank you for the information, I would change that if possible