Plateau/Parker Mountain UT

skia36

I drew this tag for Oct 7-21, first time hunting here any and all help is greatly appreciated! The area extends from I70 south to Escalante, Otter Creek east to Loa.

Last edited:
I've had success on North Mountain above fish lake, Hancock flat , and the flats near Mill meadow Reservoir. Also out on the Parker. Some of our bigger bucks have come out of the Parker area. You might also look around Doctor flat ? Headed north of the lake and back towards Gooseberry. A lot of access to get around the area. Pm me if you have any specific questions.

I've had success on North Mountain above fish lake, Hancock flat , and the flats near Mill meadow Reservoir. Also out on the Parker. Some of our bigger bucks have come out of the Parker area. You might also look around Doctor flat ? Headed north of the lake and back towards Gooseberry. A lot of access to get around the area. Pm me if you have any specific questions.[/QUOTE
Thank You NoFences!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.