• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Pierce single shot 6.5X55 AI

osok-1k

I'm just curious if there is any interest in a Pierce single shot with matching 30mm rings, 1-8 Obermeyer barrel, 27 to the lug and .906 muzzle, custom laminated F-Class type stock and Jewel Benchrest trigger at 1.5 oz. Caliber is 6.5X55 Ackley Improved. I don't know a true round count but the guy I got it from said around 300. If anyone is interested I'll take and post some photos.

It basically replicates 264 Norma, 140's at 3000 ish. I will take pictures this evening and post them then

The engraving on the barrel is JBJ Customs, ,it isn't very deep and hard to read in the photo. To be honest, I traded for this rifle a few years a go and haven't shot it so I can't attest to how it shoots. I got it from a very accomplished shooter whom I trust but that's all I can go by. I asked Pierce about the action and he said it was 2012 based on the serial number. It obviously has some age and associated wear, the wood is Padauk and Rock Maple from what he told me. I don't know what it's really worth but I do know that Pierce actions and Obermeyer barrels are not inexpensive, same for Jewel triggers so it is what it is. The stock was made by the gentleman I got it from and he does pretty good work, it's full action bedded. We'll call him Mark (that's his real name).
IMG_1350.jpgIMG_1351.jpgIMG_1352.jpgIMG_1353.jpgIMG_1354.jpgIMG_1355.jpgIMG_1356.jpgIMG_1357.jpgIMG_1358.jpgIMG_1361.jpg