• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Pierce Engineering Titanium LA

Fights are starting. Here you go.
Not at all. Buddy called me about YOUR action. Your post was misleading too him, intern I said this was a steel BOLT not Ti. Just clarification being Pierce doesn't make the Ti bolt anymore and he want's one being he like my all Titanium from Pierce.

I never saw a titanium bolt from John. I have steel bolts in my 2 actions and there not new actions. If he made titanium bolts, they must have been earlier year models(pre 2018). These are very light actions. The moly bolts are light also. He lightens up the bolt body and handles are very thin but strong. These actions are second to none IMO. I'd love to buy this magnum action but currently have too many irons in the fire. If it stays for sale much longer, I'll be pulling a few of those irons and making this action my newest iron in the fire.

Last edited:
Not at all. Buddy called me about YOUR action. Your post was misleading too him, intern I said this was a steel BOLT not Ti. Just clarification being Pierce doesn't make the Ti bolt anymore and he want's one being he like my all Titanium from Pierce.
I have never heard of a Titanium bolt? I could not find a single company that offers a Titanium bolt. It's not misleading. The fight was UFC last night.

No, I grabbed one in 2017 and from talking with Pierce in the last month, they're just now/this year going to a chrome moly bolt they've managed to lighten a bit more. Edited to add- they were $200-300 more in price but nothing external gave away the bolt under the DLC was titanium. So I understand folks wanting to know which is for sale here. Softtail103 has cleared that up and I'm sure someone will grab it from him. No wait is always appealing.

Shame. Heckuva deal on a great action, but I wouldn't want to read all that mess on my thread either. I'm sure you'll get some PMs about it from legitimately interested folks. I would have snatched it if I thought I would have a use for it in the next 18 months!

Recent Posts