Phone scope

I've tried 4 models they all have one mechanical draw back - loss of rear ocular alignment.
Using phone will have focusing issue either your cross hairs look fuzzy and target in focus or visa versus. Crosshairs are focused but target is fuzzy.

Is anyone running phone scope on rifle scopes? Any recoil issues? I'm thinking of trying one out for I13PM. It'll be going on light recoiling calibers 22creed-308 winnie
I've used it to look through my scope before but never while actually firing here's a pic at 1000 yards
5A913D49-6FC9-4C3E-9D6F-4F9AA9723E40.jpeg

I've tried 4 models they all have one mechanical draw back - loss of rear ocular alignment.
Using phone will have focusing issue either your cross hairs look fuzzy and target in focus or visa versus. Crosshairs are focused but target is fuzzy.
put your camera in manual mode and shoot at a smaller >(f5.6) aperture to flatten the field of view...

put your camera in manual mode and shoot at a smaller >(f5.6) aperture to flatten the field of view...
Good to know but ergonomics of shooting behind phone scope is bigger issue. Not having a rear ocular caused missed shots on PDogs. Granted those are small plentiful targets. But a miss is still a miss.