Philo live TV

It is. My wife and I used the free trial to watch Yellowstone. Besides that, there was plenty of stuff on there it seemed. I just don't want much in terms of tv.

We pulled the plug on cable/satellite a while back to save $, we have been using a digital air antenna and get 41 free channels, and have been paying $30/month for sling blue on our roku stick...philo would put us down to $20/ month for 59 channels plus the free air channels-- I really only watch about 4-5 channels and not that often-- the roku stick has some free and pay channels too but we haven't watched or paid for any of them but we can get pay Netflix movies without going out of we want to watch a movie.
Cutting ties with landline phone service is next on the list -- even though we rarely use it, it's still goes against my nature to not have a cell phone back up in an emergency, I'm sure some day I'll give in to her and cut ties with the land line too. But then we are cell and internet dependent with no back up plan

Cohunt, I use a OOMA system for my 'land line' . A one time cost to buy the machine and a small monthly charge for the taxes you pay on your land line, anyway ($3-$6 monthly). It has been reliable service for me for the past 5 yrs or so. It is Voice Over Internet. I was able to port my land line number to OOMA for $39, I believe. I guess it depends on how confident you are in your interdnet provider to stay up and running.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.