• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Peterson 300 Norma brass

Looking for some virgin Peterson 300 Norma brass. Would potentially consider Lapua/adg as well.
I often keep an eye out for availability on 300 Norma brass and one of 2 places to get some right now is through Precision reloading and it is for Hornady 300 Norma brass. I am currently using both Lapua brass and Norma brass for my 2 300 Norma rifles, very happy with both. You can buy Norma 300 Norma brass in bulk from Optics planet they have it in stock but you have to buy a 1,000 just over $2 a piece price when up $500/thousand from last year.

Another option to get exactly what you want: place a back order from Eurooptics: https://www.eurooptic.com/Peterson-300-NORMA-MAG-Casing-Box-of-50-PCC300NM.aspx I have ordered from them, I believe they are one of the largest if not the largest retailers in this market segment, they are solid with good customer service: you may want to call them and see if they can give you an ETA.

I don't recommend putting in a back order from Optics Planet they are unreliable in filling orders, sometimes they do pull through and they do have free shipping. I have some that have cancelled and now going on 2 years of back-order for other products.

Hope this helps, sorry I don't have any for sale...

I often keep an eye out for availability on 300 Norma brass and one of 2 places to get some right now is through Precision reloading and it is for Hornady 300 Norma brass. I am currently using both Lapua brass and Norma brass for my 2 300 Norma rifles, very happy with both. You can buy Norma 300 Norma brass in bulk from Optics planet they have it in stock but you have to buy a 1,000 just over $2 a piece price when up $500/thousand from last year.

Another option to get exactly what you want: place a back order from Eurooptics: https://www.eurooptic.com/Peterson-300-NORMA-MAG-Casing-Box-of-50-PCC300NM.aspx I have ordered from them, I believe they are one of the largest if not the largest retailers in this market segment, they are solid with good customer service: you may want to call them and see if they can give you an ETA.

I don't recommend putting in a back order from Optics Planet they are unreliable in filling orders, sometimes they do pull through and they do have free shipping. I have some that have cancelled and now going on 2 years of back-order for other products.

Hope this helps, sorry I don't have any for sale...
Thank you! I'll keep an eye out there and call eurooptic. They are great and I've bought a lot of optics from them before!