• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 Norma Peterson Brass

LeddSlinger

Up for sale is 50 brand new untouched Peterson 300 Norma Mag cases. I got this brass as replacement from Peterson when the first lot of cases they made was out of spec on the .200" line and primer pockets were too tight.

This lot up for sale is from a recent run and has the proper specs of .5825" at the .200" line and primer pockets perfectly sized. See photos. Asking $100 shipped.

20190526_124756.jpg

20190526_124713.jpg

Last edited:
It's great to see proper brass from Peterson since Lapua brass is still impossible to find in the states. In my opinion, Peterson 6.5 Creedmoor brass is higher quality than Lapua, for less money. If I wear my 100 pieces of Lapua Norma brass out before the barrel, I'll start over with Peterson. Good luck with the sale!

It's great to see proper brass from Peterson since Lapua brass is still impossible to find in the states. In my opinion, Peterson 6.5 Creedmoor brass is higher quality than Lapua, for less money. If I wear my 100 pieces of Lapua Norma brass out before the barrel, I'll start over with Peterson. Good luck with the sale!

Yeah the first run of Peterson 300 Norma brass was complete junk. Newer stuff is dimensionally correct, but I found 200 pieces of new Lapua so that's the route I'm taking now.