• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Peterson 280 AI brass

Link to unknown munitions:

Lots left
20547291-94CE-4816-94C3-6286AD38E131.png

Thanks guys, I picked up a 100. It's been a few years since I've seen them in stock.
Jason

Looks like between me and another, based on terrible timing, we are going to have over 600 pieces arriving 🤦🏻‍♂️. Most likely available face to face in Boise area if you guys need some after the smoke clears
No worries. Will not have any problem selling however many you choose. I just purchased some and did not need them and will purchase more if opportunity arises.

I saw that, but it's $80 plus shipping for 50. Thanks for the heads up though. I can't believe all the time I've spent looking for things and then someone tells me about a site I've never seen.

I saw that, but it's $80 plus shipping for 50. Thanks for the heads up though. I can't believe all the time I've spent looking for things and then someone tells me about a site I've never seen.
Unknown
Blue collar
Mile high
Recobs
Otm
Shoot long
Ja outdoors

Lots of great places and people to deal with

Thanks! I'm going to get myself into trouble right now by looking at all these. Next thing you know I'll find the bullets I've been wishing for and I'll have to do a new load work up.