Personal Range

Well guys I know how you feel. I was on a range that only went to 100. We ended up buying a house on 20 Acres a few years back and I made my range. Hope to get our 900 yard range finished this summer. It will only be 20 mins to go and shoot on some friends place. Very excited about that. Anyways offer still stands to anyone on my place or both when we get the other range together. Just message me.

I live west of Mitchell,SD and have steel out to 400 yards now and can shoot about as far as you want depending on what my neighbor plants beans or corn and have another steel target to go past 400 if needed,I have a shooting bench set in concrete and a paper target set up at 111 yards on top of a big rock I could not move.pm me if anyone in this part of the country would like to shoot.a little cold now -7 with wind chill of -32

I just wanted to throw out there that I have a personal range up to 450 yards. Couple of steel targets. I live in Mamou LA. If you want to shoot you are more than welcome.

MKG

In "Big Mamou" ! We'll be in Turkey Creek, then on to Zachary, the first week of April. But, will be too busy with family for shooting. But....thanks for the offer. Enjoy....nothing like a little range time! memtb

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.