Permanent dirt nap after eating last supper.

ohlongarmisle

Neighbors field car hit deer died in his field, set up trail cam monitored estimated times of arrival over 3 -4 days and took him. 17 hornet behind right ear in neck,abot 75 yards from a barn loft window.

Attachments

• pdn.JPG
    pdn.JPG
    465.9 KB · Views: 152
Looks like it had/has a snare around its neck with some water head?
Looks can be deceiving if i'd snared it , that's would be said here as I do snare dozens yearly, but now it's calling and baiting during mating season a 17 hornet can do amazing things to a living medium.If I snare one you'll be the first to know. 👍Here ya go some snared ones how many ya want to see, got literally hundreds, and hundreds more plainly shot, what's your preference?

Attachments

• 1s.jpg
    1s.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 5s.jpg
    5s.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 4s.jpg
    4s.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 42
Looks can be deceiving if i'd snared it , that's would be said here as I do snare dozens yearly, but now it's calling and baiting during mating season a 17 hornet can do amazing things to a living medium.If I snare one you'll be the first to know. 👍Here ya go some snared ones how many ya want to see, got literally hundreds, and hundreds more plainly shot, what's your preference?
Appreciate the explanation. Didn't mean to strike a nerve and trigger an insecurity. Was asking a simple question due to the way it looked. I believe you did what you said. I was just curious if it was a coyote that had gotten out of a snare or was still wearing a snare due to the way it looked. Good work👍

I thought it had an over pressure problem from being hit with an exploding bullet in the ear. I've done that myself with a 223 running a 55 grain Sierra boat tail hollow point at 2900 fps. Good thing it's not fur season I hate to skin them with that problem.

Appreciate the explanation. Didn't mean to strike a nerve and trigger an insecurity. Was asking a simple question due to the way it looked. I believe you did what you said. I was just curious if it was a coyote that had gotten out of a snare or was still wearing a snare due to the way it looked. Good work👍
Hardly any insecurity here with upwards of 1000 coyotes taken with various means,i've got the pictures in a portfolio to back up my claims, i'm on several hunting and shooting forums and have a fair share of stalkers, who due to their insecurity of never pulled the trigger on any varmint thrive on discrediting.Snaring ,2 left jpegd,and shooting both achieve dead yotes ,different methods. 👍 👍3d jpg look closely 2 coyotes, came in together none left an extremely hard act to follow but can be done with precision shooting and a little luck.

Attachments

• 3d.jpg
    3d.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 2d.jpg
    2d.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 1d.jpg
    1d.jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 3s.jpg
    3s.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 2s.jpg
    2s.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 4d.jpg
    4d.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 31
I'm glad you are not insecure and I'll say it again. Good work👍 and congrats! You Sir are a god among men.

I'm glad you are not insecure and I'll say it again. Good work👍 and congrats! You Sir are a god among men.
Hardly, but a rock solid reputation , secret service clearance two presidential commendations,Trump,Bush junior, may be many things but insecure isn't one. Anyway thx for the kind words, nothing anyone else can't achieve with time and practice. 👍

Again NDA'S keep a lot of things from the general public as they are best kept on the lower end of the spectrum.